Episode 2 – Chocolate Lasagna
In this episode, I make a delicious chocolate treat. Chocolate Lasagna. And let me tell you, it is AMAZING!
- 1 package Oreos (36 cookies)
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Pulse oreos in the food processor until crumbs.
- Stir with the butter and press into a 9 x 13 inch pyrex or baking dish.
- Chill a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixer, beat cream cheese fluffy.
- Add the 2 T. milk & sugar.
- Add 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip.
- Spread this mixture over the chilled crust.
- In another bowl, whisk chocolate puddings with the 3 and 1/4 cups milk until it thickens.
- Spread this over the cream cheese layer.
- Chill 5 mins.
- Spread the rest of the Cool Whip on the top and sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips.
- Chill several hours or overnight before cutting!